- Introduction and overall plan
- Curriculum links and subject ideas
- Additional information and links
Team Planet: An Action Pack on Ourselves and the World
- Team Planet is an active learning programme focused on the themes of environment and interdependence designed for use at individual class levels but also on a whole-school basis.
- Core to the programme is the notion of the connectedness and interdependence of all people, systems and cycles of life.
- While each level of the programme is self-contained and can be delivered on a ‘stand alone’ basis, the full benefits of the programme will be realised if all levels are implemented throughout the school in a systematic and linked manner.
The programme is divided into four levels,
- Level 1: Naíonáin Shóisearacha & Naíonáin Shinsearacha
- Level 2: Rang I & Rang II
- Level 3: Rang III & Rang IV
- Level 4: Rang V & VI
– with a specific focus at each level on one key concept.